March 2nd is Read Across America Day and Dr. Seuss’s birthday. To celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, I have rounded up 12 really awesome book inspired Dr. Seuss crafts.
What better day to host Read Across America than on the birthday of Dr. Seuss, a legendary children’s author. Read Across America is a program of the National Education Association. It’s a day of reading awareness and motivation. Read more about it here.
You can see our favorite Dr. Seuss books here.
These are some of our favorite book inspired Dr. Seuss crafts. Please click on the link for instructions.
- The Lorax Dr. Seuss Kid Craft by I Heart Crafty Things
- Puffy Paint Trufulla Trees by I Heart Arts n Crafts
- The Lorax Paper Plate Craft by Raising Little Superheroes
- Paper Plate Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Craft by The Resourceful Mama
- Paper Plate Green Eggs by Glued to My Crafts
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Dr. Seuss Craft by I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper Plate Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Kid Craft by Glued to My Crafts
- Dr. Seuss Moose Inspired Keepsake by Glued to My Crafts
- Dr. Seuss Craft Inspired by The Lorax by Lalymom
- Paper Plate Dr. Seuss Mr. Brown Kid Craft by Glued to My Crafts
- Lorax Paper Plate Preschool Craft by Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Dr. Seuss One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Vanessa’s Blog
What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book?