Not only are these spider activities lots of fun, but they also offer kids the opportunity to explore science and math, build motor skills, and more.
Fun-Filled Spider Activities
(Numbers correspond with pictures on top image. Start at the upper left picture and go right, go down to the next row and start on left again, and repeat for the remainder of the rows.)
1. Get competitive with these spider races from Still Playing School while building oral motor skills.
2. Spider web painting from Munchkins and Moms is a fun process art activity for kids.
3. Early Learning Ideas turns plastic spiders into magnetic spiders for fun spider learning activities.
4. Pre K Pages’s frozen fizzing spider science experiment is a fun hands on kitchen science activity for kids.
5. Little Bins for Little Hands made spider web slime using plastic spiders.
6. Oobleck is an fun and unique substance in that it is a liquid and solid all in one. Little Bins for Little Hands took the fun up a notch with spider oobleck.
7. This spider web activity from Mom Inspired Life is a fun fine motor activity.
8. Work on counting, sorting, and fine motor skills while feeding the frog from Kiwi Crate.
10. This spider treading activity from The Resourceful Mama is another great fine motor and early math activity.
12. This spider web sensory bin from Minnie Mama comes together super fast and offers tons of fun.
You Also Might Like
- Halloween Dot Painting
- Hole Punch Fine Motor Activity
- Rainbow Color Sorting Sensory Bin
- Spider Kid Craft