Teachers work so hard and give so much to help our kids learn and grow throughout the school year. We are so appreciative and grateful for all their hard work. To show our appreciation, we give teacher appreciation gifts throughout the school year during holidays and teacher appreciation week.
Teacher appreciation week usually falls the first full week of May with teacher appreciation day near the beginning of the week.
Who doesn’t love a perfect pedicure for summer! Grab some fun nail polish, a few pedicure essentials, this git tag and you have a the perfect teacher appreciation gift.
Make this Teacher Appreciation Gift
Gather your supplies:
- Garden Variety Spring 2015 Essie Nail Polish
- Flowerista Spring 2015 Essie Nail Polish
- Heel to Toe Green Tree Lemongrass Pedicure Salts
- Heel to Toe Gel Toe Separators
- Heel to Toe feels like new Foot Softener
- Emery Board Bath and Body Works (could not find online) similar
Put everything together:
1. You need a clear plastic gift bag. Add all of your items to the bag.
2. Print the gift tag and use a hole punch to make a small hole in the upper corner of the gift tag.
3. Pull a piece of purple ribbon through the hole and wrap around the bag, tying off or making a bow in the front.
Print gift tag: Have a Toe-rific Summer teacher gift tag
You also might like:
- Have a Berry Nice Summer
- Oreo Cookie Balls Christmas Teacher Gift
- Take Note Teacher Gift
- Colorful Year Teacher Gift