Since the holidays are just a few weeks away, we are going to have a special Holiday Pin-It Party! The party will be open for the next 5 weeks so you can come back and link up at anytime. Share all of your holiday and winter crafts and activities for kids.
Meet Your Hosts:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Crafty Mama in ME
- Books and Giggles
Grab The Button:
Guidelines for the Party:
- Link-up kid crafts and activities: Please link up kid-friendly Holiday (Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa) and Winter (snowmen, icicles, etc.) pins only!
- Link-up your pins: Link up your pin, not the post. You can link up as many pins as you want but only 3 in a row please.
- Re-pin: For every pin you link-up, please repin at least one from another blogger.
- Save this page: The party will be open for 5 weeks (until December 11th) so be sure to bookmark this page and continue to link-up all of your holiday and winter pins. You can link up new and old content.
- Follow Play Dough & Popsicles, The Resourceful Mama, Books and Giggles, Crafty Mama in ME, and Raising Little Superheroes on Pinterest: You can check out our Pin-It Party group board too.
- Put the button or text link on your site: Add the party button (see above) or a link back to our party on your side bar, link party page, or post. ∗optional∗
- Permission: By linking up you give us permission to share your pins and photos on this blog and social media. Please only link-up images that you have taken or created and have legal rights to from your own site. You also give us permission to email you a reminder of future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Be sure to come back every Sunday night at 10 p.m. EST for the Made For Kids Link Party too!