Welcome to the third Kid Craft Challenge! I am so excited that you are here. I am really loving these challenges and hope you are too. I can’t wait to see what you have created using feathers!
Kid Craft Challenge #4
I thought I would give you a little surprise for this challenge and get your input on the challenge. Vote for your favorite of the three listed challenges by leaving in a comment. Create a kid craft using:
- Recycled item
- Pom poms
- Tissue paper
I will post the winner in the Facebook tomorrow. This link up will start November 15.
Kid Craft Challenge Rules:
1. Link up to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please try to visit and comment on a couple other links.
4. I would love it if you choose to display the button found below or a text link Kid Craft Challenge.
5. You can follow the Kid Craft Challenge Pinterest board. I will be pinning my favorites throughout the challenge.
6. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and share across social media. Proper credit will always be given.
7. I would love to hear from you. Please leave any comments, questions, or suggestions you may have in the comments or post them in the Facebook group.