Our daughter is very into making Christmas ornaments this year, so I’m rolling with it! She has made or help make a Puzzle Pieces Wreath Ornament and a Button Wreath Ornament and most recently this Sequin Tree Christmas Ornament.
Our daughter is also all about shiny and sparkly right now and was giggly with excitement when I pulled out these shiny sequins for this tree ornament.
- Wooden tree
- Green paint
- Clean school glue
1. Start off by painting the tree green. Allow to dry.
2. Glue sequins to the tree. I squeezed some clear glue onto a dish and gave her a cotton swab to apply the glue to the tree in order to prevent excess glue being added to the ornament.
3. This tree came with a hole in the top, so we pulled a piece of ribbon through and tied it off to form a hanger.
4. Hang the ornament on your Christmas tree.
I love having all these kid made Christmas ornaments to hang from our Christmas tree.
More Ornament Inspiration
You Also Might Like
- 12+ Adorable Salt Dough Ornaments
- Homemade Puzzle Pieces Wreath Ornament
- Homemade Button Wreath Christmas Ornament
- Dear Santa Letters (free printable)
- Christmas Dot Painting (free printable)
- Winter & Christmas Scavenger Hunts (free printable)