Our kids love having something fun to wear for each holiday, especially St. Patrick’s Day, so they don’t get pinched. To get our kids ready and pinch free, I did a little browsing for fun St. Patrick’s Day Clothes for kids.
The first two rows of shirts are typically for boys. We have two boys and a girl. I’ve been known to use a boy’s shirt for my daughter with cute leggings and a bow in her hair (if she is not in a no bows stage).
- Go Green Shirt for Boys
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day (little boys 4-7x)
- Happy Go Lucky Shirt (little boys) (toddler)
- Kiss I’m Irish Onesie
- Boys Tie Shirt (baby sizes)
- Make Your Own Luck (Little Boys, Big Boys, Toddler sizes)
The last two rows of St. Patrick’s Day clothes are for girls.
- Happy Go Lucky (girls
- St. Patrick’s Day Leggings (girls)
- Lucky Me Horseshoe (baby sizes)
- Sequined Shamrock Outfit (toddler & little girls sizes)
- Hello Kitty (toddler)
- Tunic & Leggings (baby sizes)
You also might like