This A is for Angel Craft is a great Christmas craft for preschoolers working on their letters. It’s a fun, festive way to reinforce the letter “A” and it will look darling hanging on your Christmas tree.
This post contains affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for details.
- Wooden craft sticks
- Wooden mini craft sticks
- White cardstock paper
- Black marker
- Silver pipe cleaner
You need two regular sized craft stick and one small craft stick for each angel craft you make.
1. I used a glue gun and glued the craft sticks together ahead of time to form the A. I used two regular sized craft sticks and a smaller craft stick in the middle to make this angel craft. Place two craft sticks together so that they meet at the point and glue. Glue the smaller craft stick near the middle of the larger craft sticks to form a letter A.
2. Trace your child’s hand onto white paper and cut out. Depending on the size of your child’s hand, you may need trim some of the bottom off to fit on the A for angel’s wings.
3. Glue the hands to each side of the letter in the back, so that the fingers stick out and make wings for your angel craft.
4. We used one of my favorite crafting tools, my craft punch and made a head for our angel craft from white cardstock. If you don’t have a craft punch, cut a small circle from white paper and glue to your angel at the point of the letter A.
5. Using a black marker draw a face on your angel craft.
6. Make a halo from a pipe cleaner and glue to the back of the letter A so that it sticks up above your angel’s head.
SHARE YOURS WITH US
You Also Might Like
- Foam Cup Angel Craft
- Paper Roll Rudolph Handprint Craft
- Qtip Painted Christmas Tree Craft & Ornament
- Christmas Dot Activity Printables