The images, tutorials, and content on theresourcefulmama.com are protected by copyright laws. You may use one image in a round up type post with a link back to my original post. This does not include collages I have made with the images. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me.
All ideas and printables are for your personal use only. By downloading any files or printables, you accept that they are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. My ideas and tutorials are NOT intended for resale or re-distribution. Please contact me with any questions. [email protected]
My free printables are provided FREE of charge. All of my printables are for personal use. You cannot claim these printables or sell them as your own. All the printables are the property of The Resourceful Mama.
- Download the files to your computers and print them off for personal use and in a group or class setting.
- Direct people to the blog when sharing with others not the pdf file.
- Give credit proper back to The Resourceful Mama when blogging about our printables.
- Link directly to the pdf file.
- Email PDF files to other people.
- Alter my files in any way: This means NO CHANGES at all. (This includes screen shots of the pdfs)
- Store them on your website or other services in any format (This includes hosting them on facebook, drop box and other file sharing or hosting sites.)
- Seek to use these to drive traffic to your site or sell them in any way.
- Print off and sell them to others.
- Print off and distribute to others.
Please remember, this is about being Honest.
I reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
If you have any questions please contact me [email protected].