Turn paper dollies and a craft stick into a cute angel ornament the kids can make for the Christmas tree.
We don’t use paper dollies a lot in our crafts, but I think they are just perfect for this angel ornament. We do however use craft sticks a lot in crafting and have been kind obsessed with making craft stick ornaments lately.
This post contains affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for details.
- Craft stick
- 4 inch paper lace dollies
- Wite pipe cleaner
- Pink marker
- Brown/bronze marker
- White paint
1. Start off by painting your craft stick white. Allow to dry.
2. Fold 2 paper dollies in 1/2.
3. Glue one folded paper dolly to each side of the painted craft stick for the angel’s wings.
4. Glue another paper dolly to the front of the craft stick leaving enough room to draw a face.
5. Draw a face on the angel using the markers.
6. Cut the pipe cleaner in half. Save one half for another project. Use the other half to make a halo for the angel ornament and glue to the back of the craft stick near the top.
7. Attach a piece of string or ribbon to the craft stick and hang from your Christmas tree.