This Craft Stick Reindeer Ornament is a cute and easy Rudolph inspired ornament kids can make to hang on the Christmas tree.
This Craft Stick Reindeer Ornament is just one of few craft stick ornaments we have made this year. It all started with a Craft Stick Candle Ornament and snowballed from there.
This post contains affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for details.
If you don’t paint the craft sticks this would be a great project for a Christmas party or a drop in and go event. Without the paint, it can completed really quickly with very little supplies. You can just leave the craft sticks natural or purchase brown craft sticks.
1. Start off by painting your craft stick brown. Allow to dry.
2. Find the center of the your pipe cleaner and lay it on the front of the craft stick towards the top. Begin wrapping the pipe cleaner around the craft stick, wrapping in both directions. We wrapped it around the craft stick twice. At the back on the final wrap cross the pipe cleaner, pull to the ends of the pipe cleaner to the sides and shape into antlers.
3. Glue two googly eyes to the craft stick below pipe cleaner.
4. Glue a red pom pom to the craft stick below the eyes for the reindeer’s nose.
5. Attach a piece of string or twine to the back of the craft stick and hang from the Christmas tree.
You Also Might Like
- Burlap Reindeer Ornament
- Popsicle Stick Reindeer Ornament
- Paper Roll Reindeer Kid Craft
- Reindeer Kid Crafts