When I found out today is National Pancake Day, I went on the search for a new pancake recipe. Boy was I surprised by all the delicious pancakes I found. We had apparently been missing out. I thought I was making our pancakes special and kicking them up a notch by adding blueberries, bananas, and chocolate chips. That is until I saw these.
- Funfetti Cake Batter Pancakes by
- Brownie Batter Pancakes by Chocolate Covered Katie
- Whole Wheat Brown Sugar Banana Bread Pancakes by How Sweet It Is
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze by Cooking Classy
- Snickerdoodle Pancakes by No. 2 Pencil
- Boston Creme Pie Pancakes by Country Cleaver
- Glazed Doughnut Pancakes by Oh, Bite It!
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes by Recipe Girl
- Choclate Oreo Cookie Pancakes by Chocolate Covered Katie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes by Carlsbad Carvings
- Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes by Gimme Some Oven
- Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes by Minimalist Baker
Which one of these delicious pancakes are you going to try first? Some even say they are healthy. Love that combination: delicious and healthy!
For more great breakfast recipes check out these recipes I rounded up for National Better Breakfast Month.