Welcome to another week of Made for Kids! For those in the US, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. We spent time with family (in a warm climate) and traveled home today (to snow and ice).
We are so glad you are here, whether to link up your awesome posts or to get some great inspiration. Bloggers please remember to limit your your link ups to three never before linked posts. Once you finish linking up, hop around a visit a couple of other blogs.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- A Simple Collage from the House that Santa Built by Books and Giggles
- Tissue Paper Ornament by The Resourceful Mama
- Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Ornament for Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
- Two Ways to Make Indoor Snow for Play by Playdough & Popsicles
I love the vibrant colors of the corn Pre-K Pages used to make corn mosaic art.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.