Welcome to another week of Made for Kids! I hope you had a good weekend! I can’t wait to see the kid friendly crafts, activities, and recipes you share. With the start of October I am in full holiday crafting mode starting with Halloween and going through Christmas. I may have been working on some turkeys already this weekend. I look forward to seeing all your holiday crafts and activities over the next several weeks!
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- Streamers Jack a Lantern by The Resourceful Mama
- Kitten’s Full Moon Craft for Preschoolers by Books and Giggles
- Bat-tacular Bat Silhouette Craft for kids by Raising Little Superheroes
- Easy & Delicious Halloween Weekend Breakfast by Playdough & Popsicles
It’s now October and before we know it, Halloween will be here! I have been on the lookout for fun Halloween activities for the kids. I found two great Halloween inspired kid activities to feature this week.
Have your noticed the great free printable worksheets that Living Life and Learning links up each week! Who does not love free worksheets! These worksheets have a fun Halloween theme! My youngest two love worksheets and these are a great way to supplement what they are learning at school. They would also work great in a homeschool.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.