My kids have been asking to use their Do A Dot Art Markers, so I decided to make a Heart Do a Dot Worksheet since Valentine’s Day will soon be here.
I love Do A Dot Art Markers, especially for little ones. They are chunky enough for little hands to easily grab and manipulate. They have sponge tip applicator that serves as the painting applicator. I love that they are spill proof and therefore mess free!
- Set with pink: Do A Dot Art Marker Brilliant 6-pack
- Set with red: Do A Dot Art Marker Rainbow, 6-pack
- Pom poms would also be fun with this worksheet
This worksheet is a great way to practice hand-eye coordination. Hand-eye coordination is the ability of the brain to use vision to guide movement.
Ideas for learning with this worksheet:
- Name the two shapes used in this worksheet.
- Name the color you choose to use for this worksheet.
- Talk about where the circles are at…inside the heart.
- Talk about size. Which one is bigger, the heart or the circles? Which one is smaller?
- Count how many circles are in the heart?
Print worksheet here: Do a Dot Heart Worksheet