Welcome to the second Kid Craft Challenge! I am so excited that you are here. I really challenged myself this time to come up with a new and fun craft/popsicle sticks project. I can’t wait to see what you have created!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the first challenge: fall inspired paper plate kid craft. We had some great projects completed for the first challenge!
- Autumn Leaf Sun Catchers by Clare’s Little Tots
- Pom Pom Pumpkin Craft by Raising Fairies and Knights ~This is just one of her projects. She gets the super star award for most projects completed
- Paper Plate Spider Web by Mimi and the Grands
- Pumpkin Puzzle by Preschool Toolbox
- Haunted Mansion by Play dough & Popsicles
- Itsy Bitsy Spider by Raising Little Superheroes
- Frankenstein by The Resourceful Mama
- Handprint Apple by Crafty Mama in ME
- Kitten’s First Full Moon by Books and Giggles
Kid Craft Challenge #3
Link up starting November 1
Create a kid craft using feathers.
Kid Craft Challenge Rules:
1. Link up to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please try to visit and comment on a couple other links.
4. I would love it if you choose to display the button found below or a text link Kid Craft Challenge.
5. You can follow the Kid Craft Challenge Pinterest board. I will be pinning my favorites throughout the challenge.
6. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and share across social media. Proper credit will always be given.
7. I would love to hear from you. Please leave any comments, questions, or suggestions you may have in the comments or post them in the Facebook group.