This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
I chose to read Nugget and Fang: Friends Forever or Snack Time?. This is really great book about friendship between two unlikely creatures. It teaches you that it is okay to be friends with all sorts of different people.
After reading the story, the kids made a tissue paper fish.
Supplies for Tissue Paper Fish
- Small white paper plate
- Tissue paper of various colors
- Wiggly eye
- Glue Stick
Directions for Tissue Paper Fish
1. Cut a small paper plate into fourths. Attach one of the fourths to a small paper plate as the fish’s tail.
2. Cut or tear tissue paper into small pieces.
3. Using a glue stick, glue pieces of tissue paper onto the plate.
4. Lastly glue one wiggle eye to the plate for the fish’s eye.