Sometimes we need a quick and easy craft. Today I have an easy paper plate pumpkin craft that is perfect for fall time crafting.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
This craft is low prep and can be made with items you most likely have on hand.
Supplies for Paper Plate Pumpkin:
- Paper Plate-this was made with a small dessert paper plate, but you can use the regular size.
- Orange Construction Paper
- Green Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
Directions for Paper Plate Pumpkin:
- Cut or tear the orange construction paper into small pieces.
- Using the glue stick, attach the small pieces of orange construction paper to the paper plate.
- Cut a small stem from the green construction paper and attach to the back of the paper plate.
Find more fall and Halloween crafts on my FAll KIDS CRAFTS Pinterest board.