Welcome to another week of Made for Kids. This is a busy time of year and I am glad you have taken the time to come by and share your awesome projects! We had so many great projects linked up last week!
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- No Sew Sock Reindeer by Playdough & Popsicles
- Polar Express Ornament by The Resourceful Mam
- Reindeer Mason Jar With Handprint Antlers by Raising Little Superheroes
- Merry & Bright Kids’ Christmas Cards by Books and Giggles
Love all the fun and exciting Christmas themed scissor skill activities that Pre-K Pages shares.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.