Welcome to another week of Made for Kids link party! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to link up your amazing projects! There were so many great projects linked up last week! Readers I hope you will stick around and check out some the projects linked up this week.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- Making the Most of my Mornings as a Stay at Home Mom by Play Dough & Popsicles
- Easy DIY Letter Sound Rings by Books and Giggles
- Slimy Eyeball Sensory Bin by The Resourceful Mama
- How to Make Fluffernutter Muddy Buddies by Raising Little Superheroes
I have gotten together with a few other bloggers to start an Instagram party. Each week we will pick a new theme for you to link up a kid craft or activity using hashtag #creativekidsinstaparty.
The theme for our first party is pumpkins. Starting Tuesday 10/13/15 link up your pumpkin kid crafts and activities using #creativekidsinstaparty. Link up by mid day on Friday. A feature will be chosen and posted on Saturday.
I am featuring these fun and easy treats that Save More Spend Less linked up last week. I love to help out with the classroom holiday parties and make fun treats. Holiday time is super busy, so I am always on the look out for stuff I can make quickly, but is still special.
Make sure to visit Raising Little Superheroes, Play Dough & Popsicles, Books and Giggles to see their featured picks.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.
Thanks for another awesome kids link up crafts party! Your parties are my favourite!
Thank you Hil! I am glad you enjoy the party so much! I am too! There are so many great and creative projects link up each week!
Thanks so much for featuring me! It is an honor, I love all of your linkys!
Thank you Heidi! I am so glad you love the linky! I look forward to seeing your projects each week! These snacks are exactly what I like to do for the kids’ parties.