Welcome to Made for Kids! We are so excited you are here! I hope you had a great weekend and ready to join the link party!
Bloggers, I can’t wait to see what ideas you have to share tonight! Be sure to come back every week to see if you have been featured.
Readers, bloggers from all over will be adding links to their personal favorite kid friendly posts. You have the opportunity to view all these in one place; just click on the links below and you will be taken to the post.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- The Colorful Fall Leaves Craft for Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
- How to Make a Pirate Dress Up Vest and Eye Patch made by Play Dough & Popsicles
- How to Make an Easy Kids’ Rocket Craft That Shines by Books and Giggles
- Make This Yummy Caramel Apple Craft With Your Kids by The Resourceful Mama
Come back next week to see if your craft, activity, or recipe is featured.
Be sure to follow our Pinterest board where your featured posts will be pinned!
Pinterest Board: Made for Kids Link Party
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account.