I grabbed some streamers a couple of weeks ago at a thrift store for a few pennies and thought they would make a good substitute for the tissue paper I was going to use. I loved using them so much I picked up more at the Dollar Store. Be prepared for a few streamer kid craft projects. I love the texture and dimension they add to projects. I am starting with this Paper Plate Frankenstein Kid Craft.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Supplies for Frankenstein Kid Craft:
- Paper plate
- Green streamers (you could also use tissue paper)
- Black card stock (or construction paper)
- Googly eyes
- Glue stick
Instructions for Frankenstein Kid Craft:
- Either cut or tear off pieces of green streamer and glue to paper plate covering the plate.
- Glue googly eyes to plate.
- Cut nose, hair, mouth and bolts from black card stock and glue to plate.
Have you used streamers in craft projects before?