My daughter picked up some pretty craft jewels lately, so we had to find a a fun use for them. We decided to make a queen’s crown.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
- Posterboard 14X22,5SH
- Rhinestone Crystal Jewels
- Heart Jewels
- Cool Shot Super Low Temperature Mini Glue Gun
- Crown Template
1. Print out crown template and use it as a guide to cut crown from poster board.
2. Use glue gun and glue jewels to front of crown.
3. Cut a long strip from poster board. Fit around your child’s head and form a circle that fits on top their head.
4. Glue crown to front of strip.
This post is part of Dramatic Play A-Z. Q for Queen!