Welcome to another week of Made for Kids! I can’t believe we having doing this for 10 weeks! Time flies when you are having fun!
We are so glad you are here. Bloggers we look forward to seeing your great projects. Readers, we have some fabulous bloggers linking up great kid crafts, activities, and recipes. We hope you will stick around and browse through all the links.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- A Big Ornament for the Littlest Christmas Tree by Books and Giggles
- How to Use One Cake Mix & Make Two Delicious Desserts by Playdough & Popsicles
- The Best Recipe for Bird Seed Ornaments by The Resourceful Mama
- How to Make Candy Cane Lanterns by Raising Little Superheroes
How fun is this Soap Flake Foam by Teacher by Trade Mother by Nature! I want to play!
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.