Welcome to Made for Kids link party! I can’t believe we are in the third week of our link party! Thank you to all our bloggers who come back each week and share their awesome posts. We continue to grow bigger each week. If you are new here, we are so happy to have you and look forward to seeing you each week!
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- Puffy Paint Pumpkin by Books and Giggles
- Easy and Delicious Halloween Mug Cake by Play Dough & Popsicles
- Quick and Easy Fall Snack Mix by The Resourceful Mama
- Ooey, Gooey Pumpkin Goop by Raising Little Superheroes
Bloggers I have a couple of projects I am hosting and I would love for you to join me!
Find more information about he challenge here: Kid Craft Challenge.
I am also hosting a Homemade Kid Ornament blog hop during the month of November. There are a few spots left if you would like to join us. Visit the Facebook group to sign up.
There were so many great link ups this last week! You guys continue to blow me away with your fabulous projects! It was so hard to choose just one.
The Kavanaugh Report made this DIY Balance Beam for Toddlers. My three kids all enjoyed taking toddler and preschool gymnastics at our local YMCA and would have loved to have this beam at home to practice.
DIY Wooden Balance Beam for Toddlers by Kavanaugh Report
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.