I am sharing another big announcement with you today. Back when I announced our Made for Kids link party I hinted to another project. This is one that I have had on my list for awhile and finally decided I needed to get it done. After all we are entering “tis the season to craft”. I love doing holiday themed crafts with my kids!
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Do you love a good challenge? Do you love creating new crafts for your kids? I would love for you to participate in this challenge!
I am starting out with two kid craft challenges a month and we will see how that goes. I would love to have your feedback on how you think the challenge is progressing.
How it works:
- Visit The Resourceful Mama on the 1st & 15th of each month to get your new challenge. Sing up here for email reminders. We are already past the 15th for this month, so I am giving you an easy challenge that you will need to complete by the 10-1-15.
- Complete a kid craft by using the item and/or instructions for the challenge. The craft does not need to be completed by a kid for the challenge but should be one that a kid can complete.
- The craft challenge is open to bloggers and non-bloggers. There is also a Facebook group, where anyone can post their craft from the challenge.
- Bloggers, there will be a link up at The Resourceful Mama on the 1st and 15th of each month for you to add your craft.
- You can also post your craft on Instagram and use hashtag #kidcraftchallenge.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your craft item across social media and on The Resourceful Mama. Credit will be given to bloggers. Non-bloggers, no identifying information will be shared without permission.
- Be sure to follow me on social media, so I can tag you when I share your craft Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- I have also created a Pinterest features board. You can follow the board here: Kid Craft Challenge.
The 1st craft challenge is:
Create a Fall Craft Using Paper Plates (due 10/1)
This can be fall in general, Halloween, or Thanksgiving.
Sign to receive email notifications when a new craft challenge is posted here: Kid Craft Challenge Email.
Let’s get creative! I am excited to see what you create!
2nd craft challenge: Create a kid craft using craft sticks (due 10/15)