I’m calling today’s project a paper plate apple tree, but we used several of our favorite crafting materials to make it. We used a paper towel roll, cupcake liners, pom poms, and a paper plate.
With the exception of the pom poms, all the items used to make this paper plate apple tree are not typical craft items; unless you have been visiting my Paper Plate Pinterest board & Toilet Paper Roll Pinterest board.
Supplies for Paper Plate Apple Tree
- Paper plate
- Recycled paper towel roll
- Green cupcake liners
- Red pom poms
- Glue stick
- Brown paint (optional)
Directions for Paper Plate Apple Tree
1. This step is optional: paint recycled paper towel roll brown.
2. Glue green cupcake liners to paper plate overlapping slightly.
3. Glue red pom poms on top of cupcake liners for apples.
4. Glue paper towel roll to the back of the paper plate.
That’s all! Just 4 easy steps…3 if you skip the painting. It’s a quick and easy craft project that does not require a lot of prep work.