Fall is all about apples, pumpkins, and leaves. I love seeing the changing colors of the leaves in the Fall to hues of reds, yellows, and oranges.
Today we are making a fall tree with tissue paper leaves.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
I love the texture of tissue paper. It is crinkly just like fall leaves.
Supplies for Fall Tissue Paper Tree
- Red, yellow, & orange tissue paper
- Small (dessert size) paper plate
- Toilet paper roll
- Brown paint (optional)
- Glue stick
Directions for Fall Tissue Paper Tree
1. This step is optional: paint toilet paper roll brown.
2. Cut or tear a sheet of red, yellow, & orange tissue paper into small pieces.
3. Glue pieces of tissue paper to small paper plate.
4. Cut 2 small slits on opposite sides at top of toilet paper toll and insert paper plate.
You might also like this apple tree.
Aliza B says
What is the best place to buy tissue paper? I sometimes grab a pack at Target when I am giving a gift, but it’s kind of pricey there.
Great question Aliza! I bought some at Target the other day and then went to Walmart and it was cheaper there. I need to check the Dollar Tree. I bet they carry it as well.
My bored toddler says
I might make this one today! Thanks for sharing on #ToddlerFunFriday
Hope your kids enjoy it.