This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Last week I linked up with Momfessionals for Friday Favorites. I really enjoyed sharing my favorite things with you and getting a glimpse at what other people chose as their favorite things, so I decided to give it a go again this week.
1. Florals~I am so loving the floral trend right now. I bought a couple of floral tops last year and have purchased a couple more already this spring. I have two of the tops below and I am considering ordering the other two. This week Target has buy one get one 50% off clothes, shoes, and assessors! I might need a floral intervention. Click here and here to see outfits I have worn with floral shirts.
2. Decorating for Easter~Within a coupe of hours of getting home from spring break this last week, I told my husband it was time to get the Easter decorations down. I don’t always enjoy
cluttering up decorating the house for holidays, but do it every single holiday for the kids. This time around I had purchased several new items and was excited to get started. I can’t believe it’s only a week until Easter! Where does time go!
Click here to see more.
3. Family Craft~On Fridays I also post a book and craft project and then share it with my son’s preschool class. My two youngest are usually guinea pigs for the projects. We work on them in the mornings while daddy is at work and older brother at school. This week I was running behind from being gone all last week for spring break, so I drafted the help of everyone.
Click here for the full post.
4. Love These Silly Kids~We got a slight drizzle last night and the kids decided to pull out the rain gear or their version of it. Shorts, snow boots, and 40 degree weather…why not!
5. Silly Kids at Chuck E Cheese~We ended our spring break with trip to Chuck E Cheese last week. We do not have one nearby, so the kids are always excited when the grandparents take them on our visits.
Click here to see the link parties I am visiting today.