Our kids love scavenger hunts and ask for them constantly! They have not meet one they did not like. A scavenger hunt is a great way to learn about something while having fun.
Whether it’s Earth Day or just a nice day to be outdoors, this Nature Scavenger Hunt is a great way to educate and make kids aware of what our natural world has to offer.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Our kids love pointing out and identifying things they see along the way on our nature walks. We often come up with a several treasures. This little nature scavenger hunt books offers a guide for them.
This Nature Scavenger Hunt is really easy and quick to put together.
- Nature Scavenger Hunt (download & print)
- White Cardstock
- Scotch Thermal Laminator (optional)
- Swingline Guillotine Paper Trimmer (optional)
- Hole Punch
- Book Ring
1. Print the nature scavenger hunt and cut out the cards. I used a paper trimmer similar to this one: Swingline Guillotine Paper Trimmer, but scissors work as well.
2. We made our nature scavenger hunt reusable, by laminating the cards.
3. Use a hole punch and put a hole in the top corner. Put all the cards together with the “My Nature Scavenger Hunt” card on top. Use a book ring to secure the cards.
Extend the Activity:
- Make a collage from items you gather on your walk.
- Make pine cone bird feeders.
- Make rock pets.
Leave a Reply