This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
My kids love, love, love plastic Halloween vampire fangs or vampire teeth as they call them. They request them every Halloween.
This year we decided to turn their plastic vampire fangs into a simple, inexpensive, and non-candy Halloween favor with a fun printable tag for class parties and trick-or-treaters.
These Halloween favors are a great candy free option for Halloween. The kids get so much candy for Halloween from their class parties to trick-or- treating, it’s nice to have something that won’t bring on a sugar high.
- Plastic vampire fangs (1 for each classmate or trick or treater)
- String or twine (this is similar to what we used)
- Hole punch
- White cardstock
- Printable tag
Related: 24 Creative Halloween Favors
1. Print your tags on 8.5x 11 in white cardstock. There are 12 tags on a page.
2. Cut out your favor tags.
3. Use your hold punch and put a small hole in each tag near your F.
4. Thread your string through the vampire fang and tag and tie off, so the tag is attached to the front of each vampire fang.
Download favor tags: Vampire Fangs Halloween Favor Tag
You Also Might Like
- Halloween Connect the Dots Worksheets
- 24 Creative Halloween Party Favors
- Jack O Lantern Halloween Drink
- No-Sew DIY Halloween Costumes