My kindergartener loves connect the dots and goes through the connect the dots workbooks I purchase for him quickly, so I decided to make some that we can just print from home. With Halloween fast approaching, I made Halloween Connect the Dots. These connect the dots worksheets are fun way for kids to practice their numbers.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
There are six worksheets in the pack: 4 separate jack o lantern worksheets, 1 draw your own jack o lantern worksheet, and 1 worksheet with the 4 jack o lanterns all on the same page.
Print here>>>Halloween Connect the Dots Worksheets
More Fall & Halloween Free Printables
- Halloween Dot Painting
- Fall Dot Painting
- Apple Dot Painting
- Pumpkin Do a Dot Worksheet
- Fall Scavenger Hunts
This post is part of a Kindergarten Blog Hop. Be sure to visit my these other blogs for more great pumpkin activities!
- Art – Pumpkin Spice Paint by Creative World of VaryaFine
- Motor Pumpkin Fine Motor Play by Adventures of AdamFree printables
- Math – Pumpkin gross motor number line by P is for preschooler
- Reading – Great Thanksgiving Picture Books by Local Busy Bees
- Science- Fantastic Kindergarten Science Experiment with Pumpkin by Thriving STEM
- STEM- Kindergarten Pumpkin Weighing Activity by Something 2 Offer
- Story extension – “Ox-Cart Man” Storytelling Basket with Free Template by Books and Giggles