We are on a turkey kick. We are crafting turkeys like crazy. We made this Recycled Cd Turkey last week. Today we have toilet paper roll turkey kid craft and there is more to come.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Toilet paper roll
- Tissue paper of various colors
- Paper plate
- Wiggly eyes
- Orange construction paper
1. Cut the paper plate in 1/2.
2. Either cut or tear tissue paper into small pieces and using a glue stick, glue onto the plate.
3. Glue toilet paper roll to the center of the paper plate. WE used a glue gun for this step.
4. Glue wiggly eyes to the toilet paper.
5. Fold orange paper in 1/2 and cut a small triangle to make the beak. Glue to the toilet paper roll.
6. Cut or tear a small piece of red tissue paper and glue next to the beak for the wattle/gobbler.
My daughter had fun making this craft with me. She loves using her new Glue Gun.
You Also Might Like
- Paint Chip Turkey
- Turkey Pumpkin
- Thankful Turkey
- Recycled Cd Turkey
- Foam Cup Thanksgiving Crafts
- Handprint Turkey
- Styrofoam Cup Pilgrim Hat
Find fun & educational Thanksgiving books to go with your crafts here.
How pretty and colorful!
Thank you FarZain!
Christina @There's Just One Mommy says
I love cardboard tube crafts. This one is just so cute! I love all the colors for its tail.
Thank you Christina!
Ali Gilbert says
I love this!! I am doing a roundup in a couple weeks with kid’s Thanksgiving crafts. Would you like me to include this??
That would be great Aliz! Thanks!
My bored toddler says
I’ll be making this one! Thanks for sharing on #ToddlerFunFriday
What a wonderful Thanksgiving craft! I wanted to let you know that I am featuring this on http://www.simplycreativemoms.com
Rachel - Volcano Mama says
So cute! I’m working on a list of must do thanksgiving crafts and will add this to it! Thanks
Thank you Rachel! Please share the link when you are done. I would love to see your list!