Our kids love, love, love Legos and pick out some pretty big sets for their birthdays and Christmas each year. While they are picking out the big sets of Legos, I’m stocking up on smaller Lego sets. See why below.
Great uses for Smaller Lego Sets:
1. Legos work great in stockings, Easter baskets, and divided up and hid in Easter eggs. See how we use Legos in our Easter eggs here.
2. If your kid are into Legos, they can be a great motivator and reward. We had a behavior that needed to be corrected quickly with one our kids several months ago. After trying other failed methods, we finally did a reward chart. He received stickers throughout the week and if he filled up his page on the weekend he got a smaller Lego set. He loves, loves, loves Legos and was highly motivated to complete his chart, so that he could get his Legos.
3. Our kids get invited to several birthday parties each year and to keep the cost of birthday gifts within our budget, we often opt for 1-2 smaller Lego sets as gifts. Check out some other great low cost birthday gift options here.
20+ Smaller Lego Sets:
- Lego 40086 Easter Bunny
- Lego Seasonal Springtime Scene 40052
- 6 Mini BUILDING Block Vehicle Sets/RACE Car/JEEP/Construction, etc/Party FAVOR/STOCKING STUFFERS/Motor Skills
- LEGO City Demolition Starter Set
- LEGO City 60011 Surfer Rescue Toy Building Set
- LEGO 60041 City Police Crook Pursuit
- LEGO CITY Prison Island Starter Set 60127
- LEGO City Police ATV Patrol
- LEGO Creator Blue Racer Set
- LEGO Creator Desert Racers 31040
- LEGO Creator Sea Plane
- LEGO Creator Construction Vehicles 31041
- LEGO Creator 31015 Emerald Express
- LEGO Creator Cargo Heliplane
Star War Legos:
- LEGO Star Wars AT-AT Toy
- LEGO Star Wars Mini Building Set #30240 Z-95 Headhunter [Bagged]
- LEGO Star Wars Snowspeeder (75074)
- LEGO Friends Party Cakes 41112
- LEGO Friends 41019 – Turtle’s Little Oasis
- LEGO Friends 41089 Little Foal
- LEGO Friends 41088 Puppy Training
What other creative and useful ways have you used smaller Lego sets.