This paper Easter wreath is easy enough for kids to make and cute enough for you to make.
How cute will this wreath look with all your Easter decor! I love the bright and cheery colors and patterns! You can’t help but be happy when surrounded by the colors of spring.
Cost: under $5
- Paper plate
- Spring and Easter themed/colored paper
- Glue Dots
- Ribbon (we used a 7/8″ wide craft ribbon)
- Egg Cookie Cutter or oval cookie cutter
Note on cookie cutter: the cookie cutter used for this project was for 4 inches high and 3 inches across the middle-we traced the inside of the cookie cutter.
1. Cut the inner portion from the paper plate, so that your have the outer portion intact.
2. If your paper has a design on it, turn it over and trace the cookie cutter onto the paper for a template.
3. Cut the eggs from the paper and glue onto the back of the paper plate wreath.
4.Cut a piece of ribbon, make a bow, use a glue dot, and attach to the top of the wreath.
5. Cut another piece of ribbon, form a loop, use a glue dot, and attach to the back of the wreath.
6. Hang and enjoy for Easter.
Pin for later:
You also might enjoy:
Sign up to receive notifications of new posts and exclusive subscriber freebies.