Welcome to another week of Made for Kids! I am so glad you have taken time to stop by. I don’t know about you, but it is getting busy already at our house with holiday fun. We attended a Christmas parade this weekend and have the kids’ school program as soon as Thanksgiving is over.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- How to Make Your Own Shimmery Puff Paint by Playdough & Popsicles
- Easy Candy Cane Ornament by Books and Giggles
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath by The Resourceful Mama
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cardboard Tube Craft by Raising Little Superheroes
This DIY Wrapping Paper linked up by Raising Fairies and Knights and is a great way to get kids involved in gift wrapping.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.