Welcome to another week of Made for Kids! We are so glad you are here! We are super excited to announce that we hit 100 link ups last week!!! Thank you so much to everyone, who linked up and continue to help us grow this party each week! We have so many great projects linked up each week and look forward to seeing what you have this week!
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- 5-Minute Fall Word Wall for the Playroom by Books and Giggles
- Salad Spinner Artwork by The Resourceful Mama
- How to Help Your Daughter be Confident by Play Dough & Popsicles
- The Pumpkin Patch Sight Word Game by Raising Little Superheroes
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.