Welcome to the Made for Kids link party! I hope you had a great weekend! Thank you to everyone who links up week after week and welcome to everywhere who is new here. We look forward to seeing what you all have been working on lately.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Kid Craft by The Resourceful Mama
- Mint Surprise Cookies by Play Dough & Popsicles
- Ox Cart Man Storytelling Basket by Books and Giggles
- Colorful Cupcake Liner Turkey Craft for Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
This week I am featuring this Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons Supplementary Learning post by Enjoy the Learning Journey. Pete the Cat books are among our favorites.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.