Welcome to another week of Made for Kids! I am so glad you are here and hope that you will stick around and visit a few others after linking up your kid friendly posts.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- Fun Turkey Craft From Recycled Materials by Play Dough & Popsicles
- Thanksgiving 3D Turkey Craft by Books and Giggles
- Candy Corn Turkey Craft by Raising Little Superheroes
- Turkey Pumpkin by The Resourceful Mama
This week’s feature ABC Sort comes from Busy Toddler. Susie shares fun and simple activities that can be set up quickly and keep her little ones busy.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.