My love of caramel apples inspired this puffy paint caramel apple craft. I love caramel apples in the Fall and get super excited when they arrive in the grocery store. We also make them at home but is so convenient to grab them at the grocery store.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
We are a house divided in terms apples. Some of us like green and some of us like red, so we had to make both. The kids think sprinkles make everything yummier, so we added a few or as you will see at the bottom a lot.
Supplies for Caramel Apple Craft
- Shaving Cream-I picked up some at Dollar Tree
- White Glue
- Brown Washable Poster Pain
- Red or Green Cardstock
- Wood Craft Sticks
- Click here for template: Apple
Directions for Caramel Apple Craft
- Print your apple templates on either red or green paper and cut out the apple cutting off the stem and leaf as you cut.
- Make puffy paint by mixing together equal parts white glue and shaving cream. Then add brown paint until reaches desired color.
- Apply brown puffy paint to the bottom of your apple.
- Add a few sprinkles before your paint dries.
- Once the paint dries (this will take some time), attach a craft stick to the back of the apple using glue or tape.
This is our 3 year old’s interpretation of the project; less caramel (puffy paint) and more sprinkles!
More great apple crafts for kids
- Ultimate List of Apple Crafts for Kids
- Washi Tape Apple
- Paper Plate Apple Tree
- Apple Tree Pom Pom Painting
- Apple Dot Painting