Labor day always feels like the unofficial start to Fall. Fall is a busy and fun time for us. There seems to be something we could do every weekend.
We have several fall traditions that our family enjoys each year. This is year I made a Fall Bucket List to remind us of all these fun traditions we love so much. I am attaching a printable copy for you at the end.
- Decorate for fall: The kids act like it is Christmas morning when I pull out the Fall decorations.
- Visit an apple orchard: We love, love, love apples and always bring home a lot.
- Visit a pumpkin patch: We enjoy all the fun activities like playing in the corn, completing a corn maze, and seeing who will find the best carving pumpkin.
- Carve pumpkins: My husband and I upheld this tradition from our childhoods even before we had kids.
- Jump in leaves: We rake all the leaves in our yard and jump into them for days until they are just crumbles.
- Attend a football game: We live a small Kansas town and football is big here. We attend couple high school football games each year.
- Take a hayrack ride: Our church hosts a hayrack ride and wiener roast every Fall. We always enjoy this time with our
church family. Many pumpkin patches also offer hayrack rides.
- Eat lots of pumpkin pie, candy corn, and other fall goodies and then wash it down with apple cider.
- Buy and/or make Halloween costumes and go trick or treating.
- Visit family for thanksgiving and give thanks for our many blessings
FREE PRINTABLE>>>FALL BUCKET LIST
What are your family’s favorite fall traditions?