Welcome to the Kid Craft Challenge! I am so excited that you are here. I am really loving these challenges and hope you are too. I can’t wait to see what your homemade Christmas ornaments! Readers you can join the fun too. Share your kid craft projects in our Facebook group.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Thank you to everyone, who participated in the tissue paper challenge. There were a lot of great projects! With Christmas in just a few short weeks, I decided to feature our Christmas tissue paper projects from the previous challenge.
- Cookie Cutter Ornament by Books & Giggles
- Tissue Paper Ornament by The Resourceful Mama
- Candy Cane Lanterns by Raising Little Superheroes
- Tissue Paper Ornament by Preschool Toolkit
- Tissue Paper Christmas Tree by Raising Little Superheroes
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath by The Resourceful Mama
Kid Craft Challenge Announcements
This is is the last challenge of 2015. There will not be a Kid Craft Challenge on December 15. Starting in January, we will do once a month challenges. Please watch the Facebook group for further announcements and upcoming challenges.
Kid Craft Challenge Rules
1. Link up to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please try to visit and comment on a couple other links.
4. I would love it if you choose to display the button found below or a text link Kid Craft Challenge.
5. You can follow the Kid Craft Challenge Pinterest board. I will be pinning my favorites throughout the challenge.
6. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog and share across social media. Proper credit will always be given.
7. I would love to hear from you. Please leave any comments, questions, or suggestions you may have in the comments or post them in the Facebook group.