Welcome to another week of Made for Kids! I am so glad you have decided to join us. Bloggers we are so happy to have you linking up your kid friendly posts each week. Please remember to link up 3 posts that you have not linked up before and to visit a couple other bloggers before you leave. Readers feel free to browse through all the great crafts, activities, and recipes that are shared below.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
My co-hostesses and I have been busy this week. Here’s what we have been working on lately.
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrims and A Story of the First Thanksgiving by Books and Giggles
- Handprint Turkey Kid Craft by The Resourceful Mama
- Simple Shimmery Snowflake Craft by Playdough & Popsicles
- How to Paint a Christmas Ornament Suncatcher by Raising Little Superheroes
I’m going to be needing these ideas from P is for Preschooler in just a few short weeks when winter arrives.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For all my other favorites, be sure to visit and follow our Pinterest board! Follow The Resourceful Mama’s board Made for Kids Link Party on Pinterest.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please don’t link ideas you have linked before.
- Please grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.