We are all about footballs this week on The Resourceful Mama. We started the week with a football craft and we are ending the week with another football craft.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
Our daughter loves all sports and was thrilled to do this craft (you see her project at the bottom).
As we were making this football craft earlier in the week, I was busy thinking about what other football crafts we could do. This toilet paper roll football craft came to mind.
(This post contains affiliate links.)
Supplies for toilet paper roll football:
- Recycled toilet paper roll
- Brown Washable Poster Paint
- Green Paper
- White marker (I used one just like this: Bistro Chalk Marker, White)
Directions for toilet paper roll football:
- Fold one end of toilet paper roll in 1/2 and shape it so it resembles a football.
- Dip end of end of toilet roll in brown paint and stamp onto paper. You will the form outline of a football. Let dry.
- Using the same brown paint, use a paint brush to fill in the football outline. Let dry.
- Use a white marker and draw a slightly curved horizontal line in the center of each football. Draw three smaller vertical lines crossing the horizontal line.
Here is my 3 year old daughter’s project.
Is your household big football fans? If so, who is your favorite team?