Our kids love having something fun to wear for each holiday, especially St. Patrick’s Day, so they don’t get pinched. To get our kids ready and pinch free, I did a little browsing for fun St. Patrick’s Day Clothes for kids.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
The first two rows of shirts are typically for boys. We have two boys and a girl. I’ve been known to use a boy’s shirt for my daughter with cute leggings and a bow in her hair (if she is not in a no bows stage).
- Go Green Shirt for Boys
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day (little boys 4-7x)
- Happy Go Lucky Shirt (little boys) (toddler)
- Kiss I’m Irish Onesie
- Boys Tie Shirt (baby sizes)
- Make Your Own Luck (Little Boys, Big Boys, Toddler sizes)
The last two rows of St. Patrick’s Day clothes are for girls.
- Happy Go Lucky (girls
- St. Patrick’s Day Leggings (girls)
- Lucky Me Horseshoe (baby sizes)
- Sequined Shamrock Outfit (toddler & little girls sizes)
- Hello Kitty (toddler)
- Tunic & Leggings (baby sizes)
You also might like