Making homemade Christmas ornaments is an annual Christmas tradition for my family. My kids have been Minion crazy since watching the movie last summer, so we decided to make a Minion ornament this year.
- Yellow decorative shed (I picked this up at Dollar Tree.)
- Plastic ball ornament (Get these at The Dollar Tree as well or a craft store.)
- Wiggly eye
- Black ribbon
- Silver elastic decorative craft trim (I purchased this at craft store.)
1. Remove the top of the plastic ornament and fill with yellow decorative shed. Once full put top back on the oranment.
2. Glue black ribbon slightly above the center of the ornament wrapping it around the ornament.
3. Glue gray decorative trim around the googly eye. Glue googly eye to the center of the black ribbon. I recently bought a glue gun and my kids are now able to help with all the steps that require a glue gun.
You might also like:
- Tissue Paper Kid Made Christmas Ornament
- Mini Clothespin Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Minion Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Frosty the Snowman Ornament
- 30 Homemade Kid Christmas Ornaments