I could eat Thanksgiving leftovers for days, but the rest of family cannot be won over, so I have to come up with other creative ways to use the leftover turkey. I turned to one of my favorite places (Pinerest) for inspiration and found over 40 recipes that use leftover turkey in creative and new ways.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
We’ve got you covered on leftover turkey and eliminating some of the dishes. The transformation of the leftover turkey in many of these recipes is amazing! Your family won’t even notice that they are eating leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. Who wants more dishes; certainly not me! Check out the Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat containers at the end and don’t miss the coupon offer.
I’m sure we have all pulled out a loaf of bread, leftover turkey, and our favorite sandwich toppings. This year take your leftover turkey sandwiches up a few notches with these sandwich recipes.
- Easy Hot Turkey Sandwich from Cincy Shopper (pictured)
- Warm Turkey Sliders from Self Proclaimed Foodie (pictured)
- Cranberry Asiago Turkey Sliders from Will Cook for Smiles
- Leftover Turkey & Cranberry Sauce Salad The Healthy Maven (pictured)
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders from Wine & Glue
- Turkey Club Wrap from Tastes Better from Scratch
Casseroles are a great affordable way to feed a family and in this case, use leftover turkey.
- Turkey Tetrazzini from She Wears Many Hats (pictured)
- Creamy Turkey Casserole from Cutefetti
- Turkey Mashed Potatoes Casserole from Olivia’s Cuisine (pictured)
- Bake Turkey & Noodles in Sour Cream Sauce from Campbell’s Kitchen
- Leftover Turkey Bake from Taste of Home
- Turkey Noodle Casserole from Wine & Glue (pictured)
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie from Just a Taste
I’m sure we have all transformed leftover turkey into a soup or know some who has, but maybe this is the year to try a new soup recipe.
- Turkey Pot Pie Soup from Foodie Crusch
- Turkey & Wild Rice Soup from, Ashlee Marie
- Turkey Chili from Simply Recipes
- Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup from Ready Set Eat
- Turkey Corn Chowder from Diethood
- Turkey Dumpling Soup from Wine & Glue
- Turkey Barley Soup from The Food Charlatan (pictured)
- Turkey Stew from What Should I Make for… (pictured)
- Fiesta Turkey Tortilla Soup from Taste of Home
- Turkey Soup with Sweet Potatoes & Peas from Everyday Maven
- 15 Bean Turkey Soup from South Your Mouth (pictured)
Pizza & Quesadillas
I have to admit, I would never have thought of using leftover Thanksgiving turkey to make a pizza, but these pizzas sound great! Quesadillas are something else that we eat all the time with chicken, but have never tried with them turkey.
- Turkey Alfredo Pizza from My Recipes
- Turkey Pesto Spinach Pizza from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Leftover Thanksgiving Pizza from Baked by Rachel (pictured)
- Thanksgiving Pizza from The Gunny Sack
- Smoked Gouda, Turkey, & Artichoke Quesadillas from With Salt & Wit
- Cheesy Turkey Ranch Quesadillas from Creative Savings
- Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas from Little Diary on the Prairie
- 30 Minute Lighter Stovetop Turkey Tetrazzini from Savory Nothings (pictured)
- Leftover Turkey in Creamy Mushroom Sauce from Natasha’s Kitchen (pictured)
- Leftover Turkey Mushroom Stroganoff from Home & Plate
Other Turkey Recipes
From nachos to comfort foods, these are sure to please your family.
- Turkey Dinner Stack from Spend with Pennies
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Nachos from Bless Her Heart Y’All
- Ranch Turkey Club Salad from The Weary Chef
- Turkey Turnovers from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Beer Battered Deep Fried Turkey from Rock Recipes
- Leftover Turkey Spring Rolls from the Pioneer Woman
Whether you are planning to reheat leftover turkey or transform it in one of these amazing recipes, Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat containers are great for your leftovers. They cut down on the amount of dishes you have to do. and they go right into the microwave. Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat containers are made of plant fibers and a great alternative to plastic.
We don’t have turkey yet, but I used my Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat containers for chicken this week and reheated it for lunch.
You can find these awesome Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat Containers at your local Wal-Mart store in the food storage aisle.
Get a $1.00 off Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat Containers with this coupon or here.