We decided to continue with our sunflower theme from last week. Last week we made a Mini Clothespin Sunflower. Today we are making a bottle cap sunflower. (Note: This post contains affiliate links)
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
We have a long list of projects to try and this sunflower was the next on our list. I love how it turned out.
How to Make Bottle cap Sunflower
- 4 bottle caps~We used the yellow bottle caps from the Mott’s apple juice bottles. Don’t have yellow caps; use paint or cardstock to make the caps yellow.
- Wood Craft Sticks
- Green Foam Paper
- Green Paint
- Glue Stick
- Glue Gun
- Brown Cardstock
1. Use a hot glue gun (adult) and glue 4 bottle caps together.
2. Paint the craft stick green.
3. Cut out 2 leaves from green foam paper and glue to back of dried green craft stick.
4. Cut out a 1 inch circle from brown cardstock. Using glue stick, glue circle to top center of bottle caps.
5. Using glue stick, apply glue to top of brown circle and add pepper.
6. Using glue gun (adult) glue craft stick to back of bottle caps to create a stem.