Our kids are really excited about these Halloween Lunch Box Notes. They love opening their lunch boxes and finding a little note. They caught a sneak peek of these as I was making them and have anxiously been awaiting for them to show up in their lunch.
Our middle child (our oldest has proclaimed himself too old this year for lunch box notes) has been asking for some new lunch box notes for awhile. I made lunch box notes for back to school and those have been on repeat. It’s definitely time for a change and with Halloween right around the corner, I decided we needed Halloween lunch box notes.
Halloween LUNCH BOX NOTES
There are eight Halloween lunch box notes included with this printable. These printable lunch box notes can be printed on one sheet of 8 1/2×11 paper. I like to use glossy paper to make the color pop. Each lunch box note has dotted lines around it to make cutting them out easier.
Related: Bright & Colorful Lunch Box Notes
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Paper (This is what I used Office Depot Glossy Paper 50lbOf 100 Sheets, 124213)
- Printer (I used our HP Color LaserJet Pro Printer)
- Halloween Printable Lunch Box Notes ←click to download
You Also Might Like
- Spookely the Square Pumpkin Inspired Snacks
- Fall Snack Mix
- Monster Snacks
- Creative Halloween Party Favors
- Super Cute DIY Halloween Costumes