We are on a role with our styrofoam cup crafts. They are an inexpensive item to craft with and can be used in many different ways. We have made Styrofoam Cup Santa Hats and Styrofoam Cup Angels and now we have used styrofoam cups to make a Jingle Bells Christmas Craft.
These are a great dollar store craft. I purchased all the items for this project at our local Dollar Tree.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Styrofoam cup
- Pipe cleaner- We used green, but any color will work.
- Jingle bells-I bought these for a our Jingle Bells Sensory Bin and then reused some of them for this project.
- Paint or markers to decorate the cup
- Paint or decorate the cup and allow to dry.
- Poke two small holes in the bottom of the cup and thread the pipe cleaner though the holes forming a loop.
- Make your loop the size you want it and on the inside the cup, twist your pipe cleaner so the loop will remain stationary.
- Thread the jingle bell through one end of the pipe cleaner. If your pipe cleaner is long cut a little off the end. Wrap the two ends of the pipe cleaner around each other to secure the bell.